2018 FOX 180 BOOTS
All new for 2018, the Fox 180 Boot redefines the boundaries of performance and value. Completely redesigned and built off our championship-proven Instinct, the 180 Boot provides a precise fit around the ankle and toe box giving the rider maximum support and comfort.
The 180 Boot introduces our exclusive ActiveLock closure system. This patent pending calf closure flexes with the rider's natural biomechanics, for unrestricted movement on the bike. It's combined with two lower Instinct buckles to lock-in your fit, providing the perfect balance of support and rider movement. Putting on the boot is a breeze. First set the two lower Instinct buckles using the set-it-and-forget-it memory settings. Next, pull the ActiveLock closure with the silicone strap. Done. The silicone strap has four size settings for a precise fit.
A floating-cuff system in the heel allows the boot to move naturally for improved agility on the bike while locking out to prevent hyperextension. This means the boot fits snug, has zero pull in the heel, and is comfortable right out of the box.
When it comes to coverage, the 180 Boot is no slouch. Plastic plates at the shin, calf, heel and toe box leave few gaps. And again, thanks to the floating cuff system, this robust coverage comes at zero loss of flexibility. The durable rubber medial and burn guards provide maximum grip and long-lasting durability. And the outsole gives excellent grip on the dullest or sharpest of footpeg surfaces.
- Floating cuff provides lateral support & fluid linear movement while locking out before the hyperextension
- TPU shin plate, calf guard, heel cap & full toe coverage
- Patent pending ActiveLock closure system flexes with you for unrestricted movement on the bike
- Durable rubber medial and burn guard provides excellent grip and feel of the bike
- Durable rubber outsole with internal steel shank
- Two Instinct style lower buckles for a secure zero heel lift fit
- Instant step in comfort