2019 FOX FLEXAIR ROYL PANT
Sometimes racing involves fractions of a second. That is why an optimal sitting posture is always so important. With the Flexair pants all your movements feel natural and comfortable. These pants are for the most part made of durable and four-way stretch TruMotion stretch material, which offers unrivaled freedom of movement. Thanks to the innovatively designed knee, the pants fit tightly over any braces: superfluous parts were removed, allowing the knee to bend easily.
Freedom of movement is one thing, but we also wanted to improve the wearing comfort. The waistband has a very reliable closure, so you can drive carefree in that respect. The inner lining has disappeared to save weight and make the pants less warm. There were thoughtful vents, allowing more air to flow through the pants and better regulating body temperature. Taped seams provide less irritation and more wearing comfort on the bare skin.
- With the RAP-fit (Rider Attack Position) you have an optimal sitting posture on the bike The sturdy waistband keeps the pants perfectly seated
- Main material: durable and four-way stretch TruMotion fabric for unrivaled freedom of movement
- Laser perforations in the most important places for better ventilation
- Main material: painted fabric, provided with high-quality transfer printing with logo
- Lighter and cooler due to the lining of the inner lining
- Slim knee construction for good fit on braces or protectors
- Double layer knee system with outer layer of full-grain leather and abrasion-resistant inner layer, for increased durability on knee braces and protectors.
- Smooth taped seams to prevent irritation
- Hip pieces available separately
- Matching clothing available