The Kid's 180 Oktiv Pants use our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for greater comfort while in the riding position. This articulated fit, combined with TruMotion® stretch panels, provides flexibility and more natural movement on the bike. For durability, the pants use a robust 600D polyester construction on the main body. An abrasion-resistant fabrication with reinforced knee panels provides durability lap after lap. The strategically placed stretch panels increase flexibility for a precise fit and improved mobility.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Woven TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- 600D dyed poly body with screen printed logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Dyed and sublimated main body fabric with premium screen-printed graphics
- Shell: 99% polyester / 1% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester