Acerbis’ New Offroad Skid plate is made by using an innovative dual mold rubber injection system. With this new system, a thin layer of rubber is inserted between the NYLON skid plate and the contact points of the frame. This enables more flexibility and a quieter ride. The skid plate also features molded-in linkage protection and a carbon fiber texture. A simple mounting system makes installation, cleaning, and maintenance
(like oil changes) a snap.
- Snug fit prevents mud/dirt/rock/debris from building up between the skid plate and the motor.
- Constructed of Nylon to add the strength and durability you’ve come to expect from Acerbis.
- Strategically placed vents Allow the engine to run cooler.
- Much quieter and less expensive than aluminum and carbon fibre units.
- Does not vibrate during idle or resonate after contact.
- Does not affect frame rigidity/flex.